Complete the online application form, select your workshop and upload the following required additional documentation:
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages): Clearly indicate if and how long you have been actively involved in Evaluation.
- Recommendation letter (max. 1 page): Letter from your employer or institution that is addressed to the Head of Program, Dr Stefanie Krapp. The letter should describe how your participation in the IPDET online workshop would assist the organization in its M&E work. Your name should be clearly indicated. The letter has to be signed and stamped by the person issuing the letter.
If you are self-employed, please describe on max. 1 page how and for what you intend to use the knowledge generated through your participation in the IPDET online workshop.
- Early applications are highly encouraged as scholarships for the online workshops are awarded batch-wise.
- Please make sure to have the additional required documents available in time. In case the uploaded documents exceed the maximum number of pages, only the information in the allowed number of pages will be considered.
- Scholarship applications without these additional elements will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
- Submissions must be written in English.
- All submissions must be in PDF format and are restricted to 500 KB per document.