The following steps will guide you to submit your scholarship application successfully. Please make sure to read the criteria and requirements thoroughly before applying for a scholarship:
Before proceeding to fill out your scholarship application online, please prepare the following required documents (each separately in PDF format and no larger than 500 KB):
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages): Clearly indicate if and how long you have been actively involved in Evaluation.
- Recommendation letter (max. 1 page): Letter from your employer or institution that is addressed to Dr. Stefanie Krapp, Head of Program. The letter should describe how your participation in the IPDET Online Workshop would contribute to the organization’s work in M&E. Your name should be clearly indicated. The letter has to be both signed and stamped by the person issuing the letter.
If you are self-employed, please describe (max. 1 page) how and for what you intend to use the knowledge generated through your participation in the IPDET Online Workshop.
- Early applications are highly encouraged, as scholarships are awarded batch-wise.
- In case the uploaded documents exceed the maximum number of pages, only the information in the allowed number of pages will be considered.
- Scholarship applications without the additional documents will be deemed incomplete, and therefore will be discarded.
- Submissions must be written in English.
Once you are ready to start with your application, you need to log in to your IPDET account (you can access the login page clicking here). In case you do not have an IPDET user account, please register here.