accommodation for full board participants and scholarship holders
- Location: University’s student houses called “Bümpliz-Nord”, approximately 15 min distance by public transport to the IPDET site.
- Rooms: Single room, equipped with a single bed, desk, storage space, bed-linen and towels.
- Bathroom: Shared bathroom for 2-3 persons
- Facilities: Shared kitchen on the floor, washing machines available
- Services: Weekly cleaning service including changing towels and removing trash.
- Conditions: The student houses are comfortable and clean but not luxurious! There is no air-conditioning. Residing in a student house might not be the right option for everyone due to certain cultural/religious/personal restrictions. In case you have doubts, please contact the IPDET office before choosing the full-board option.
- Bringing spouses and/or children is not possible, as the student’s houses do not provide suitable facilities for families.
- Changes in or between the student houses/rooms are not possible during the program.
- Bookings: IPDET office takes care of the booking when you chose the full-board option. You will receive all necessary information including your room assignment.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in: Sundays after 12p.m., i.e. 10.07. or 17.07.
- Check-out: Saturdays until 10a.m., i.e. 16.07. or 23.07.
- Note: IPDET only covers accommodation from Sunday before the start of the booked program to Saturday morning after the end of the booked program.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided each day of scheduled program at the UniS / IPDET program Lobby.
- No food is provided over the weekends.
- Each participant receives a public transportation ticket upon registration! This Ticket is called “Libero-Ticket” and only valid within the program time. It allows the utilization of any public transport in the city of Bern.