BEFORE starting your scholarship application online, please make sure to read the criteria and requirements thoroughly.
Please prepare the required documents** (each separately in PDF format and no larger than 4MB):
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages): Clearly indicate if and how long you have been actively involved in Evaluation.
- Recommendation letter (max. 1 page):
Letter issued from your current employer, addressed to Dr. Stefanie Krapp, Head of Program.
The letter should describe how your participation in the IPDET On-Site program would contribute to the organization’s work in M&E.
Your name should be clearly indicated.
The letter has to be both signed AND stamped by the person issuing the letter.
If you are self-employed, please describe (max. 1 page) how and for what you intend to use the knowledge generated through your participation in the IPDET On-Site program.
** If any of the documents uploaded in the application do not contain the above mentioned specifications, the application will be deemed incomplete.
- Scholarship applications uploaded without the required documents or with incomplete/incorrect information will be deemed incomplete, and therefore, they will be discarded.
- Early applications are highly encouraged, as scholarships are awarded batch-wise.
- In case the uploaded documents exceed the maximum number of pages, only the information in the allowed number of pages will be considered.
- Applicants’ information and their respective documents must be written in English.
Once you are ready to start with your application, you need to log in to your IPDET account (you can access the login page clicking here). In case you do not have an IPDET user account, please register here.