how to apply
Complete the online application form, select the scholarship option (stream 1 or 2) and upload the following required additional documentation. Early applications are highly encouraged.
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages): Clearly indicate if and how long you have been actively involved in Evaluation.
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page): Briefly describe your knowledge and experience in evaluation including how long you have been involved in the evaluation field, and how attending IPDET would benefit your organization.
- Recommendation letter (max. 2 pages): Letter from your employer or institution that is addressed to the Head of Program, Dr Stefanie Krapp. The letter should describe how your participation in IPDET would assist the organization in meeting its vision and mission. Your name should be clearly indicated. The letter has to be signed and stamped by the person issuing the letter.
- In case the upload document exceeds the maximum number of pages, only the information in the allowed number of pages will be considered.
- Scholarship applications without these additional elements will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
- Submissions must be written in English.
- All submissions must be in PDF format (or Microsoft Word) and are restricted to 500 KB per document.