A tuition fee of CHF 1,250 is charged per one-week workshop. The fee covers tuition, course material and a CHF 125 non-refundable administration charge.
Invoice: Please expect an invoice which contains the exact total amount and detailed payment instructions once your application is approved and an acceptance letter is received.
Method of payment: Payment can only be made by wire transfer.
Payment and Refund Policy:
Refund of tuition fee less a CHF125 non-refundable administration charge will be requested in written four weeks before workshop(s) start. No refunds if cancellation is requested less than 4 weeks before the workshop. Please see the detailed deadlines below. If you attend more than one workshop, the payment deadline and refund policy apply to the date of the first workshop you attend. Also please be advised that the application will be cancelled automatically if the payment deadline is overdue.
Payment and Refund Deadlines:
- Workshop (May 17-21): May 3, 2021
- Workshop (May 31-June 4): May 3, 2021
- Workshop (June 14-18): May 17, 2021
- Workshop (June 28-July 2): May 31, 2021
- Workshop (July 12-16): June 14, 2021
- Workshop (Aug 23-27): July 26, 2021
- Workshop (Sep 6-10): Aug 9, 2021
- Workshop (Sep 20–24): Aug 23, 2021
- Workshop (Oct 4–8): Sep 6, 2021
- Workshop (Oct 18–22): Sep 20, 2021
- Workshop (Nov 1–5): Oct 4, 2021