Participants may chose between two attendance options:
*Please note that the Full Board Option accommodation is limited on a first come first serve basis
**Please carefully study the descriptions in the accommodation section if the conditions in the student houses are suitable for you!
Participants can attend any combination of weeks or single workshops during the program:
- Core Course only (week 1, July 06 – 10)
- Core Course and workshop week one (week 1&2, July 06 – 17)
- Two workshop weeks (week 2&3, July 13 – 24)
- Entire three-week program (July 06 – 24)
- Individual workshops (2 or 2.5 days in week 2&3)
Early bird discount
In order to qualify for an early bird price, the full payment is required before April 6th 2020.
A discount is offered to organizations that notify us in advance before submitting an application of their intention to send and sponsor three or more individuals to this year’s IPDET program and for whom a single group invoice can be prepared.
- 5% discount on tuition for 3-5 individuals per organization
- 7.5% discount on tuition for 6-10 individuals per organization
- 10% discount on tuition for 11 or more individuals per organization
Please note that the group discount cannot be combined with other discount.
A CHF 500 non-refundable deposit is required within 10 days upon the acceptance to secure the participation space and to request a visa support letter. The registration will be cancelled automatically if the deposit is overdue.
Refund and cancellation policy
Full refunds (less the CHF 500 non-refundable deposit) will be made only for cancellations up to June 10, 2020.