Depending on your booked workshops you have the option to additionally book full board:
*Please note that the Full Board Option accommodation is limited on a first come first serve basis
**Please carefully study the descriptions in the weekly accommodation section if the conditions in the student houses are suitable for you!
Participants can attend any combination of weeks or single workshops during the on-site program:
- Core Course only (week 1)
- Core Course and workshop week (week 1&2)
- Workshop week only (week 2)
- Single workshops (2 or 2.5 days in week 2)
Fees for the on-site program in Bern, Switzerland.
Early bird discount
In order to qualify for an early bird price, you need to apply between February 7 and March 21, 2022.
A discount is offered to organizations that notify us in advance before submitting an application of their intention to send and sponsor three or more individuals to this year’s IPDET program and for whom a single group invoice can be prepared.
- 5% discount on tuition for 3-5 individuals per organization
- 7.5% discount on tuition for 6-10 individuals per organization
- 10% discount on tuition for 11 or more individuals per organization
Please note that the group discount cannot be combined with other discount.
A CHF 500 non-refundable deposit is required within 10 days upon the acceptance to secure the participation space and to request a visa support letter. The registration will be cancelled automatically if the deposit is overdue.
Refund and cancellation policy
Full refunds (less the CHF 500 non-refundable deposit) will be made only for cancellations up to June 6, 2022.